Please Note: Airport connection information was current and correct as of the date of posting. Please check all your transfer arrangements before traveling. Hampton Jitney cannot be responsible for changes in transportation services offered by others.
HJ airport connection stops are convenient to JFK and LaGuardia.
- Airport connection passengers should take Via from JFK or LaGuardia to our Queens Airport Connection stop in Fresh Meadows, Queens. This stop is located at the corner of 190th Street and the Eastbound Service Road of the L.I.E. (Take L.I.E. to Exit 25 eastbound, follow the service road to 190-02 Horace Harding Blvd, in front of the AMC Loews Fresh Meadows 7).
- JFK or LaGuardia passengers disembark at Main Street and the Westbound L.I.E. Service Road in Queens. (L.I.E. Exit 23 Westbound). From this point, the airports are a short Via ride away.
- Allow 15 to 20 minutes from LaGuardia
- Allow 25 to 30 minutes from JFK
- Purchase your Via Promo Code when you make your Jitney reservations.
- JFK - $29 Plus Tax per person
- LGA - $24 Plus Tax per person
In New York City, Coach USA (formerly Olympia Trails) departs from 41st between Park Avenue and Lexington Ave., 7 days per week, every 15 - 20 minutes. Travel time is approximately 35 - 40 minutes. (877) 894-9155. Charge is $16.00 to Newark Airport. $28.00 round trip. Plus a $1.00 administration fee.
Islip/MacArthur Airport: Passengers will need to make a reservation with Village Taxi, (631-588-1055).
The taxi fare is $13 for the first passenger and $1.00 for each additional passenger.
- Islip/MacArthur Airport connection passengers should take a cab to the southwest corner of Ronkonkoma Avenue and the Eastbound L.I.E. Service Road. (L.I.E. Exit 60 Eastbound). Scheduled pick-up is one hour and five minutes from 40th St. departure time. Passengers should call HJ at 631-283-4600 upon arrival at airport to reconfirm pick-up. All Eastbound reservations require credit card reservation.
- Islip passengers disembark at the northwest corner of Ronkonkoma Avenue and the Westbound L.I.E. Service Road. (L.I.E. Exit 60 Westbound), in front of the Gulf gas station. From this point, the airport is a short cab ride away. Passengers must make their own reservation with Village Taxi (631-588-1055) for transportation from the bus stop to the airport.